Sunday, September 5, 2010

20 weeks and all is well

At 18 weeks.

It took us nearly two years to get pregnant. And now I'm 20 weeks. That's the halfway point, friends!! We are halfway on our journey to meet the little Bean. The little boy Bean.

Somedays I still have to remind myself "You're really pregnant", because it just still seems that surreal. And then there are days when the little guy rolls around, kicks and punches, and I sit real still, in complete awe and completely in love with this little baby that I can't quite wrap my brain around.

In another 20 weeks, or a little more or a little less, we will meet the little Bean. Little boy Bean. And I will tell him about how we wanted him for so long, but that it must not have been the right time. And I will tell him about how when that right time finally happened, we were so happy and full of love for him and for each other. And I will tell him how lucky and thankful we are for him.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm so happy for you Stacey. :) I can't wait until I can feel that way someday as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey-
    I love your blog!
    I look forward to new entries and you are so cute pregnant. Glad your bean and my niece/ nephew bean are going to be so close in age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stacey, thanks for the comment!

    We had our first IUI Aug 1st, which was timed great but failed. I unfortunately got a big cyst with this last cycle so couldn't do an IUI. So end of Sept we will try try again!

    Say a little fertile prayer for us haha :)

    ReplyDelete