Sunday, January 3, 2010

Resolutions


For 2010, I resolve the following~~

1. To actually do something about the things in our house that I hate, instead of just hating them. (To start, repaint the front and back door, as to hid the fingerprints from Gordo's childhood.)
2. To go back to the gym, instead of just paying the bill. (I'm going back to yoga today!)
3. Try to be a bit less concerned with everyone else, and enjoy myself and my life as it is, and remember that we are healthy and happy. (And so lucky for it!)
4. Try to enjoy my job a bit more, enjoy my students a bit more and care a little bit less about my co-workers. (Starting tomorrow, ack!)
5. Live each day with less worry. (Starting now!)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for less worrying! 2010 will be an awesome year all around.
    That picture is precious!!

    ReplyDelete