Friday, February 5, 2010

Accomplishments

In the last week I~

*saw The Lion King with my mom and lived to tell the tale.
*went to the airport twice, neither of which was for myself, which makes me sad. I need a vacation. I'm looking forward to Washington DC in April.
*had band rehearsal where I learned of yet another person who has struggled with infertility. I learned, again, that I am not alone in my quest. Her pain has been much great than ours and I can only pray we never go through what they did.
*took Penny Lane to her second week of puppy class and she did so much better! She didn't do 'sit' and she didn't do 'down', but she didn't hide under the chair either! Progress! I was so proud!!
*ate a really awesome, homemade Valentine's Day cupcake with my lunch today. It had Pepto colored frosting. It was awesome.
*ate at a resturant for dinner that had pictures of dogs all around. My kind of place for sure.

Positives, however big or small, are all around.

1 comment:

  1. Dee says....you really are seeing positives in your life. This makes me happy. Oh and BTW the color in your bedroom is beautiful. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete