Friday, April 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday #8

~I am so thankful for sick days.
~I am so thankful for feeling so relaxed and refreshed after taking not one, but two of these sick days.
~I am so thankful that in the numerous times Penny has snatched a pen off of a table and chewed it into a million pieces, the ink has managed to stay inside of the tube and not on my beige carpet.
~I am so thankful for the Dog Whisperer and his confidence that we are on the right track with the pen eating dog.
~I am so thankful for second opinions, the doctor named Pasquale, the doctor named Ryan who's in the wheelchair and the tall doctor who is way too perky at 7:30am.
~I am thankful for hope. All kinds of hope.

1 comment:

  1. this made me smile :) love my sick days, too! especially now that the weather is getting nicer! i'm praying the 2nd opinion brings answers and even more - RESULTS! :)

    ReplyDelete