Sunday, May 16, 2010

Best. Birthday. Ever.

I love to sing, and I've always wanted to sing karaoke. I guess I wrote that somewhere in a previous blog post. Something along the lines of "before I die, I want to sing karaoke". And my dear friend, D read that, and actually remembered that, and decided to hold me to it. Not only that, but knowing that I've been feeling shitty, she contacted my dear friend E and got her to come in from Queens for the weekend. (A small feat I've been trying to accomplish for, oh, 14 years...) Add in my awesome friend T, and you've got karaoke birthday!! Was I scared to death? YES! Did I love it once I was up there? I really did!! Would I do it again? I really would!!

32 is going to be a great year. A great, great year. I just know it.

4 comments:

  1. Haha that's great, what song did ya' sing? Good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. are we really 32 this year?! how the HELL did this happen?!?! glad you had a great birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. April~ I sang "Sweet Child Of Mine". The Sheryl Crow version. I rocked.

    Val~ Yes, we are indeed 32 this year. I can wrap my brain around that about as much as the fact that your nephew, who's birth I remember like yesterday, just went to his Junior Prom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dee says....
    The Best is Yet to Be.

    I love you and I was happy to make you happy.

    ReplyDelete