Friday, May 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday #11

I apologize for my absence.. It has been a weird, weird few weeks. I shall make up for my lack of posting by doing a double dose of Thankful Thursday. I know I've said it before, but I will be back with regular posts. Honest!!!

~I am so thankful there are only 10 days left of school. 10 days!!!
~I am so thankful for wonderful family who are there for each other at all the right times.
~I am thankful for my brother, who surprised us all by being able to hold it together all week.
~I am thankful for my sister, who says totally inappropriate things and totally inappropriate times.
~I am thankful for the guy in the lane next to my on I95 who was driving and brushing his teeth at the same time. I'm still trying to figure out where he spit the toothpaste.
~I am so thankful that my health insurance is so much better than I would have expected.
~I am so thankful for my furry babies and their ability to make me smile and just so happy, no matter what.
~I am so thankful for my husband. He's a good, good guy.
~I am thankful that I'm not the only one getting annoyed with Glee.
~I am thankful for hope. All kinds of hope.

1 comment:

  1. Your sister sounds awesome. I love people who say inappropriate things at inappropriate times, possibly because I'm one of them.

    ReplyDelete