Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowday

Now that's 2 feet of snow. :o)


Did you know there's over a foot of snow on the ground and there's more still falling? It's awesome. Aside, of course, that L had to go to work, driving in what the news described as "treturous conditions". He made it there in one piece, and I know he will make it home in one piece as well.
After L called me and I knew he was at work safely, I curled up in bed, intent on sleeping until forever. Rexer curled up at my feet, snoring and Penner curled up on L's pillow, farting. Ahhh... my loves.

**The phone rang at 8:30 and 9. But its okay. They were both well intentioned.**

For breakfast I made waffles with chocolate chips that were yummmmmy if I must say so myself, and I must, because Rex and Penny didn't get to have any and can't give input.
And now I sit on the couch in my jammies until whenever I want. Because I can.

Oh and this snowday comes right smack in the middle of my last week at school. Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment