Monday, December 5, 2011

Cesear

The husband and I went to see Cesear Milan last night. In an act of random thoughtfulness, he bought the tickets as a Hannukah present. We weren't sure what to expect, but it was fantastic. He talked and told stories and jokes for an hour and a half, and then took questions from the audience. He brought with him Junior, his beautiful gray and white pit bull that he brings with him everywhere. He told stories about his craziest clients and joked about the difference between the United States and Mexico. We had a great night.

My mother in law watched Michael and he, of course, screamed like a lunatic when it was time for us to leave. I thought for sure he would scream until bedtime and she would say "he hates me", but luckily when we called at intermission, he he stopped and was playing. Thankfully he woke up in a much better mood.

I will post yesterday and today's picture when I get home tonight. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Just because you love love love your MIL as much as you do.....so will M!

    ReplyDelete