Thursday, December 1, 2011

DPP


I've seen some things about this and thought it would be fun. For the first 25 days of December you post a picture on your blog. And maybe it will be featured on their site! And it guarantees I blog every day! And I get to show off pictures! 


During the October storm we had no power and stayed with my parents. The doggers are our family, we couldn't leave them home. This was one of the few moments of calm. My codependant Rexer who doesn't like being out of his element for too long, spend most of the week barking at nothing or trying to jump up on my mother's expensive furniture (sometimes succeeding). My Penner, always afraid of everything, was the surprising voice of reason. I love this picture of them. 

1 comment:

  1. Great idea - weirdly enough, I was just thinking "I should post a photo to my blog everyday for a month!" in regards to another blog I read. Perhaps I will join you?

    Cute pic :)

    ReplyDelete