Monday, July 26, 2010

Food

Since coming out of the pregnancy closet, by far the question I have been most asked is "How are you feeling?" My answer is usually "Pretty good, thanks!" In the last week I have learned that by answering "Good" "Great" or "Not too shabby" means that I will inevitably have my head in the toilet within the next few hours. As if The Bean is saying "You think you feel good? I'll show you!" Nice, kid. Real nice.

(To be fair, The Bean has been pretty good to me and my morning sickness has been fairly non-existent. Majority of the time I was more sick from the indigestion and heartburn than from any nausea. However it was always an awesome coincidence between the asking and the hacking.)

On Sunday I officially entered my SECOND TRIMESTER. The honeymoon. The golden months. I can't wait to get a big ole belly. I can't wait for The Bean to kick me in ribs. I. Can't. Wait.
(It also means my head should no longer be anywhere near the toilet. Score.)

And to celebrate, the hubby and I had lunch at 5 Guys ~ The Bean and I had a "little" cheeseburger with lettuce, pickles, ketchup and mayo and loads of fries. And in an awesome twist of fate, there was a Ben & Jerry's down the street where The Bean and I had a *huge* scoop of chocolate peanut butter swirl on a sugar cone.

The Bean and I are feeling pretty good about all that. (So far.)


No comments:

Post a Comment