Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday at the Movies

So a friend and fellow music teacher recently opened my eyes to YouTube. I know, how sad that I didn't know about YouTube. I mean, I knew about it, I just never investigated it. It's wicked cool, friends!!
Then I was thinking about all the semi-cool, semi-lame things that I loved when I was a kid and still love now. And then I was thinking about how I can teach all of these semi-cool, semi-lame things to The Beaner because for a least a few years he'll think I'm the shit. And then I was thinking about how I can teach you all about these semi-cool, semi-lame things because you are at my mercy and will read whatever I write.
Call it 'Sunday at the Movies'. Call it 'A Few of My Favorite Things'. Call it a bit of self indulgence.

First up, Annie. My brother, sister and I watched this movie constantly. We knew it word for word for word. I know all the characters, all the lyrics, all the funny one liners. My sister and I loved "Its a Hard Knock Life" the best because, quite honestly we thought we had a hard knock life. We loved the line "Santa Claus we never see, Santa Claus what's that, who's he?"


No comments:

Post a Comment