Sunday, December 19, 2010

Finale


Friday was quite possibly my last concert at this school. It went well except that the cd skipped on the last song, which was of course the one they worked the hardest on. I guess that's what I get for not being a better piano player. Very few people actually said "Good job", but I was happy with it and they really did sing well. I was proud of them.

Question: If someone makes you a diaper cake, are you suppose to unroll the diapers and actually use them? Or are those just decorative diapers not meant for baby wearing?

2 comments:

  1. i can't speak from personal experience...
    but some of my friends have kept theirs as a cake as decoration in the nursery...
    or because their baby was too big to fit in the size diaper they used...
    my understanding is that it is supposed to be useful... several a friend of mine has made include baby shampoo, powder, lotion, etc.

    can we talk about something? YOU'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unroll and USE the diapers!!!! Diapers are expensive to buy...and now YOU don't have to buy them (well...for maybe a week, at least!!! haha). Unless they are the cheap scratchy kind...then keep it as a momento or donate the diapers!! lol...enjoy, regardless!!!

    ReplyDelete