Monday, December 6, 2010

Sunday Self Indulgence

Yeah, I know I said I'd post videos on Sundays and today is Monday. Yeah, I know I haven't blogged in over a week. But I've been super busy. Saturday we went on a tour of the Labor and Delivery section of the hospital. Sunday my brother came over for breakfast with his furry baby and then I had a really awesome concert with my band. Today I was busy having a two hour delay from school, only to get to school and find out my school laptop was stolen over the weekend along with 11 others. And all during the past week I was busy stressing over a school concert, a school talent show, my baby shower in a week, and oh yeah, we're having a baby in 7 weeks.
And now that you're all caught up on what I've been doing in the past week, take a look at how cute my furry babies are. Take note please of how awesome my Penny is playing with my brother's Bella. They are new BFFs.

Your welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment