Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pubes and funnel cake

Personal hygiene is an interesting thing. It is, as the name says, personal. However it is something that everything around you sees and experiences with you. For example, yesterday at the pool a woman had very, how shall we say... unkempt pubic hair. Unkempt like I have never seen before. You couldn't help but stare, and think "Isn't she embarrassed?" I get stubble down there and I'm embarrassed. Very interesting. Weird and a bit scarring, but interesting. This same individual when jogging in the morning and got all sweaty because it is wicked hot even at 7am. Then, instead of taking a shower, she jumped in the pool to cool off. Ew. Other people go in that pool. Granted, little kids are probably peeing in there, but she's a grown adult. Gross. It all somehow makes me more conscious of my own personal hygiene.

L and I had our second vacation funnel cake. He insisted on eating it with a fork and knife, but ended up making an even bigger mess that way. Funnel cake makes me happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment