Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hot fudge and husbands


My husband came home tonight and from the stairway said to me, "What's wrong with the bookcase?" Huh? "What happened to the bookcase downstairs?" Thinking that Rex had finally decided that marking his territory indoors is a good idea, I told my father, who was on the phone, that I would call him back and ran to see what was up. And there on the bookcase was not only a sunflower bouquet, but also a hot fudge sundae from Stew's. Finally my (not so) subtle cues for spontaneity and little gestures finally paid off. I love my husband. :o) (And no, I don't think he's just trying to get on my good side...)

By the way, if you have not tried the hot fudge sundae at Stew Leonard's, you are totally missing out. Real hot fudge, not the syrup stuff and real, homemade (store made) whip cream. So worth it. I'd show you a picture, but it lasted all of about 30 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment