Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm exhausted


I'm exhausted.

Tired of being so sensitive about *everything*.
Tired of tearing up over nothing.
Tired of crying over everything.
Tired of waiting.
Tired of counting days.
Tired of looking into my dog's eyes and wishing they were a child's eyes.
Tired of feeling like I've let down my husband.
Tired of feeling like I've let down myself.
Tired of driving my husband crazy.
Tired of feeling guilty that I have a wonderful life, but that I still want more.
Tired of feeling that this one disappointment is constantly effecting every other part of my life.
Tired of my very well intentioned, very loving friends and family asking how things are going, has it happened yet.
Tired of being tired.

I'm exhausted.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I hear you. I had one of those days today, where I woke up and it was all I could think about. Last night at work yet another coworker shouted that she is pregnant (of course, after 1 month of trying). I'm starting to go numb, and sometimes I just feel like my husband will never understand. I understand. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete