Saturday, December 12, 2009

The day we got him

So today's the day I've been waiting for all week. Saturday. Sat-ur-day!! And as I wait, with an anxiety induced stomach ache, for the moment to come when we leave the house to pick up the new addition to our family, I am thinking about the day when we got Rex. Two and a half years we've had this furry monster in our home, in our lives, in our hearts. I look at the pictures of the day we got him and can't believe he was ever that small. Hummm.. Do I sound like a mom? Thinking back to the days her child was an infant, as they now get ready to graduate kindergarten? *Sigh* I love my Rex.

This was his first picture. How could you not love that face?


I mean, seriously.


Seriously.

In a few hours you'll be a big brother, pup. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I can't wait to see pictures! :)

    Thanks for the comment - let's hope clomid doesn't make me too crazy, I'm already there haha. How are things going on that front for you guys?

    ReplyDelete