Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Holidays


I must really love you if I'm showing you this picture.

This is what I plan on doing for as much of my vacation as is absolutely possible. Laying in bed, dogs keeping me company and my laptop not far from reach. Its going to be a great week.

My absolute favorite movie of the holiday season is "Its a Wonderful Life". It has always been my mom's favorite and I could probably recite it word for word. In fact, when I was with the family on Christmas day when it was on TV, my mom started asking questions about it, trivia of sorts. I was impressed with how much I knew. This is one of my favorite quotes from the movie. It is so true.




I hope that all of my friends had a wonderful holiday. I am thankful, grateful for each one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment