Thursday, December 24, 2009

The one where I pat myself on the back

If you thought I was cool before (and you know you did), there should be no doubt after you see what I have done. Just when I thought I had done all that I could do (Turkey Cupcakes), just when I thought I had met my culinary match, I found "the decorated cookie"~ My new favorite blog. Here Meaghan Mountford (who apparently is famous) takes things that are premade and/or very simple to make and makes them fabulous! And as I searched her site for past entries, I found what just might be the greatest idea anyone ever had.


Sushi cookies.

I don't want to give away any secrets, but it couldn't have been any easier. Debilicious loved them, and I've got to say that I was quite proud of myself. What baking feat shall I try to conquer next? Only time will tell.
In the meantime I say in the words of Debilicious "Merry Chritmas to all, and to all a good night."

Btw, I am very tempted to scan and post pictures of Debilicious and I from our mall adventure last night. We did the photo booth and, well, the results were a bit risque... Let's just say my husband will never look at D or I the same way again...

No comments:

Post a Comment