Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday #3

*I bought two super cute shirts at Target on Friday. I went to put on one of the shirts Monday and it didn't fit. Not happy. I had already taken the tags off! I tossed the receipt! I tried my luck and went to exchange them today, with no high hopes. Ta-da! They did the exchange, no problem! I now have two super cute shirts that fit. I am thankful for Target.

*I love the Olympics, I really do. But I am so glad that my shows came back this week. Thursday night on NBC just wasn't the same when it was skiing.

*Our Dog Whisperer is coming to the house in less than a week. I am so thankful that we will be getting into a routine with him.

*I am thankful for my health and for my husband's. Health and happiness.

*I am thankful for doctors named Pasquale. More than that, I love that I am seeing a doctor named Pasquale and my husband thought he was Israeli.

1 comment:

  1. Target rocks like that! One of my favorite stores by far.

    Good luck with the dog whisperer!

    ReplyDelete