Monday, March 22, 2010

Things you probably didn't want to know, but I'm going to tell you anyway

Movies I know almost entirely line by line
*Jaws
*You've Got Mail
*When Harry met Sally
*Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
*Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
*Dirty Dancing
*Finding Nemo
*The Little Mermaid
*Annie
*Alice in Wonderland
*Mary Poppins
*The Wizard of Oz

Musicals I could sing word for word for every character
*Annie
*My Fair Lady
*The Sound of Music
*West Side Story
*Fiddler on the Roof
*Oliver
*South Pacific

Things I think make me a little crazy
*I always put my left shoe on first
*Whichever sock I unfold first is the one that I put on first (on the left of course)
*If I eat something bite size, I almost always eat two. One for each side of my mouth.
*The volume control in my car is digital by numbers. I have to have it on even numbers. Except for 5's. (5, 15, 25 etc) For whatever reason I've never thought of multiples of 5 as "odd".

Musicians I think are brilliant for all kinds of reasons
*Dave Matthews
*Sheryl Crow
*All four Beatles
*Gene Simmons
*Beethoven
*Mozart
*Rodgers and Hammerstein
*Stephen Sondheim
*Leonand Bernstein

2 comments:

  1. I will have to start paying attention to what shoe I put on .. haha. These are great!

    I've been a busy busy bee lately and just got your email this weekend. I plan on writing you back soon, I promise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!! I want to know more! :) Oh, and as far as the movies are concerned, I'm with you. I can recite almost all of those myself.

    ReplyDelete